There are many causes of thinning hair in both women and men. Now there is an simple solution to conceal those thinning areas in just seconds. Check out Infinity Hair Loss Concealing Fibers and see the amazing results for yourself.The Common Causes of Thinning Hair
Here are just some of the well known causes of thinning hair:
- The Age Factor – everyone’s gotta grow old and there is nothing anyone can do about it. When we grow old, the amount of DHT in our bodies reduces thereby leading to the loss of hair on our scalp.
- Deficiency of Mineral – for healthy hair growth, the body needs the following minerals:
- Oxygen deficiency – hair loss occurs because oxygen deficiency in the blood stream really weakens hair follicles, this also leads to scalp dryness and loss of hair. A diet that is quite high in saturated fat results to cholesterol build up in the arteries leading to less oxygen in the blood. Smoking also leads to loss of hair as well, this is because it deprives the body of oxygen.
- Medication Side effects – this is one of the well known causes of thinning hair. There are some medicines that are known to contain hair losing elements such as: warfarin, amphetamines, lithium and heparin. When one experiences losing his or her hair due to taking certain types of medication, hair loss will cease soon after the medication is stopped.
- Genetic Factor – yes, some people lose their hair because it runs in their family. Men seem to take the heat of genetic loss of hair, only very few women suffer from genetic loss of hair.
Causes of Thinning Hair – Possible SolutionsHaving patches of bald spot is most women’s worst nightmare. The truth is that a lot of people are completely clueless as to the causes of thinning hair. Everyone knows that the ultimate hair regimen will include:
- Conditioning your hair
- Trimming the ends (a couple of weeks apart)
- Oiling your scalp
- Eating fresh veggies
- Scalp massage
- Gentle combing etc
- Stay far Away from Saturated and Trans Fat Foods
- Quit Smoking!
- Minimize the Use of Hair Dyes
- Minimize your Salt Intake
- Say Yes to Protective Hairstyles! Stay away from tight pony tails and tight braids.